Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Longing for Summer

Today almost feels like Spring in Boston. Bits of the snow mounds are starting to melt. There is still a sheet of ice over most sidewalks and the local playground. It is days like this when I get of glimpse in my mind of all the Summer activities I'm looking forward to....kayaking, biking, hiking, camping, going to the beach. Oh the list goes on and on. I've been feeling so couped up in the house, snuggling under the covers so my heating bill isn't through the roof. I saw this picture today in my travel portfolio. This is from last summer when I went to NYC. I was walking through Central Park and this girl was more than happy to share her summer joy with me. Now, I want to share it with you.....Roll on Spring and Summer. I can't wait to see you again!!


No comments: