Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My best find on Craigslist

I love Craigslist. I've bought and sold way too much stuff on Craigslist. The best 'thing' I ever found was my little man Spike. In August of 2006, after a particularly bad break up, I decided that I needed a new boyfriend. So, I went onto Craigslist....now don't get the wrong idea, I didn't go in 'that' section. I searched dog and up came Spikles ad. A family in Fitchburg could no longer keep him, so I made an appointment with them to meet my potential boyfriend. Well, all I can say is that it was love at first sight. He was jumpy, hyper and out of control....exactly what I needed at the time. I told them, I'll take him!! Spikey and I have had our ups and downs over the years (him running away in Maine one month after I got him, poor little boy going into Renal failure and his really bad breath! haha), but his is the sweetest little boy on the planet. We will be celebrating our 4th anniversary in August!! He is now proudly one of the 2 mascots representing SW Photography. Photos of Ted to come.